Mental Health Internship Opportunities in San Diego
The Psychological Services Department is a member of the California Psychology Internship Council (CAPIC) for part-time and full-time pre-doctoral internships. Our department consists of post-doctoral interns, pre-doctoral interns, counseling trainees, and marriage and family therapist trainees who are all supervised by on-site licensed psychologists and psychiatrists.
Interns gain valuable experience in :
- Inpatient and Outpatient Psychiatric Services
- Group Therapy
- Short Term and Long Term Individual Psychotherapy
- Psychological Assessment and Report Writing
- Crisis Intervention and Risk Assessment
- Case Conceptualization
- Leadership Skills/Multi-disciplinary Team Member
- Presentations and Public Speaking
- Didactic Training
Internship, practicum and postdoctoral opportunities are available. All inquiries should be addressed to our Director of Psychological Services. Please call 619-667-6058 or email Carrie Morrison, Psy.D. at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Carrie Morrison, Psy.D.
Director of Psychology
Lic. # PSY 16021