Our Commitment to the Mental Health Community
I believe API is a special organization, a healthcare team proud of our commitment to the mental health community and dedicated to serving those in need with respect, compassion, and empathy. Above all, API is an organization defined by the character and integrity of its staff and Medical Staff and the outcomes of treatment realized by patients who entrust us with their care.
As we work to serve the mental health community, to provide effective, evidence based treatment, our top priorities are patient safety, customer service and treatment outcomes. To put it simply, we strive every day for our patients to live happier and healthier lives and to leave our organization better than they found us.
API understands the healthcare market offers many options for mental health treatment. We distinguish our level of care from others by:
- Ease of access, expedited admission processes
- Comprehensive continuum of care designed to match and meet patient needs
- Competent, caring, professional staff
- Diverse, innovative, effective treatment modalities for mental illness and addictive disorders
- Outstanding social service support and discharge planning
- Dignity and respect for patient rights
- Consistent and outstanding patient satisfaction ratings
Our healthcare team strives to ensure the success of every patient who is on a journey to mental health, sobriety and wellness. We encourage family involvement in treatment. We believe in building strong relationships with community partners to coordinate patient care and further support patient outcomes.
At API, we have high standards of care. Our patients expect this of us and more importantly, we expect it of ourselves. We look forward to every opportunity to serve.
Patrick C. Ziemer
Chief Executive Officer
Alvarado Parkway Institute